Love Is The Answer

I always get really furious when I hear of people abusing their cats.

Cats are such gentle creatures and so very cute. But many people don't realize that looking after a pet is much harder than they think. You need to have a lot of patience and love and you need to treat them like they are a part of your family.

Neglecting your cat is bad enough but ill-treating him or her is downright despicable.

If you don't feel you have the time to care for your cat, give him or her up to someone who really cares and don't take out your frustrations on the poor creatures.

Love them and they will love you.

Even though I may be very busy, I would never neglect Lucy and she knows that. So if you want a pet, be sure to pour out all you love or else don't have one.

  1. Comment by Babs (Beetle) on March 25, 2008 at 4:39 PM

    There are so many pets that are not cared for properly. It makes me very sad and angry too.

  2. Comment by Admin on March 27, 2008 at 10:59 PM

    Agreed, Beetle. People just don't realize that pets are living creatures and not things!

  3. Comment by HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM on April 10, 2008 at 12:19 PM

    I agree and have always said that having a pet is not like having a piece of furniture-you can't just toss it out when you are done or it is too difficult. I love my cats andam disgusted with people who do not treat animals with love and kindness.

  4. Comment by Moki The Wobbly Cat on April 15, 2008 at 1:38 PM

    We couldn't agree more! Very well said!!!