End Ageing?

I recently read a post by Scott Wainer from W Revenue which talked about living well, indefinitely. I would support his view that there needs to be more research into stopping the ageing process, though I am not optimistic that a solution will ever be found.

As science progresses, there will be more questions asked about our life expectancy. We have made some progress in this area but the journey is still long and torrid. But for those that persevere, I think we can expect some rewards.

And of course, I'd want research done for animals as well so that dear Lucy can benefit too!

  1. Comment by Jaya on April 3, 2008 at 8:53 PM

    I'm also interested in slowing the aging process, and have recently begun taking a product, gHP Youth Formula, which I believe will do just that for me. And, it also helps pets stay younger and healthier. I'm giving it to my two oldest pets: one of my cats, Gamma, and my dog, Lucy.

    If you want to learn more about this stuff, go to: www.ghpyouthformula.com/jaya