Contest To Help Get Noticed

I was out surfing for my blog design and hey, I stumbled upon another contest - this time giving away entrecard credits. According to my sister Jonah, this is free advertising for bloggers.

I really need to get this new blog noticed so this would suit me. But Jonah says that the top blogs all require many credits to advertise so this contest by Belolats dot com is just right for me. She's giving 500 credits weekly and some link love to the winner as well. If I win, I'd probably sign up for an entrecard account.

Got to feed dear Lucy now. See you!

  1. Comment by BudgetBoy on January 10, 2008 at 9:02 AM

    There is another way to get your blog noticed. Goto http://www.entrecard.com/latest after you have logged in.

    This will show you the new blogs that just signed up. It is usually 2 entrecard credits to get your ad on these sites. The more you do the better since when people bounce from site to site via entrecard if you are advertising on a lot of those sites people will end up on your site more often. I am trying this with a blog a I recently started (www.halfofftwice.com) and it seems to be working. Good luck!

  2. Comment by Admin on January 25, 2008 at 7:28 PM

    Thanks budgetboy. I'm a novice at this but I'll try it out.