Any Food Recommendations?

I was wondering if any of you have some recommendations for cat food which is nutritious and not too pricey. I am planning a new diet for Lucy.

Thanks!

  1. Comment by Mo and The Purries on January 31, 2008 at 9:19 AM

    My girls get Iams only. Because the nutrition can't be beat. Yes, it's more expensive than some brands, but not as expensive as things like you buy at the Vet.
    I've had luck with Purina Indoors for Jazper. It's about half the price of Iams and he likes it (he's picky about dry food).
    You can visit my cats @ Purrchance To Dream

    Here via Entrecard.

  2. Comment by Anonymous on February 2, 2008 at 9:16 AM

    I would recommend an all natural formula with no grains, as cats don't digest grains well. Wellness grainfree, Innova grainfree, and Felidae are ones I use. Wellness and Innova are a bit more expensive, whereas Felidae is less but still a good formula. I would also recommend feeding raw meat (including organ meat and ground bones) and vegetables - you can make it very cheaply. My blog deals with cat diet, the benefits of raw feeding and how to feed raw food (http://wildcatsthree.blogspot.com)

  3. Comment by Admin on February 8, 2008 at 10:43 PM

    Wow everyone, thanks for the recommendations. I'll be trying them all out as long as dear Lucy doesn't scratch me for changing her favorite foods!