Get A Goal, Start Blogging

If you having picked up blogging yet, what’s stopping you? Basically I started blogging quite recently only. I just wanted to share my own personal experiences as well as tell others about my beloved cat, Lucy. Sometimes, having a goal to achieve can eradicate any inertia in doing something. For me, it was sharing about my cat and my life with other cat lovers. For you, it might be talking about a hobby or venting your frustrations at something.

Whatever it is, have a goal at the start and then you’ll find it easier to kickstart your blogging days. And don’t worry if you run out of stam along the way. Just take a short break and come back refreshed!

By the way, Blogsessive is having a nice domain giveaway for bloggers who help spread the word on blogging so get over there for all the details.

  1. Comment by Unknown on May 5, 2008 at 10:31 PM

    Hello Brenda and thanks for your entry on the contest. Indeed, it's very important to set goals before you start anything.
    Nice cat, looks a lot like one of my 2 cats.

  2. Comment by Admin on May 8, 2008 at 8:41 AM

    Thanks Alexandru!

  3. Comment by Blue Panther on May 16, 2008 at 10:56 PM

    Congratulations Brenda! You have won 4,000 Entrecard credits on the contest at http://neobluepanther.com

  4. Comment by Kate on May 29, 2008 at 5:53 AM

    I love the cat in your banner, what a pretty face :-)

  5. Comment by Radith Prawira on April 4, 2009 at 2:18 AM

    Nice article, when i started blogging month ago, i don't know what my goal is, just wanna write something. But then now i want to write down anything i know and hope it'll help others :)